Collaborative Robot Solutions
Collaborative robots, or “cobots” are robots that are intended to work hand-in-hand with human beings. These machines focus on repetitive tasks, such as inspection and picking, to help workers focus more on tasks that require problem-solving skills.
Our Collaborative Robot solutions give manufacturers access to all the benefits of advanced robotic automation, without the extra costs associated with traditional robots, such as difficult programming, long set-up, and shielded work cells. This makes automation affordable even for small-batch production runs and mixed product assembly.
Our latest 'Cobot' is IP67 rated and has a smooth design perfect for high care environments such as Food and Pharmaceutical production.
"I do not need to be fenced in, since I have a proven sensor technology integrated in me, which automatically makes me stop after collision with a fixed object or yourself."
• Smooth, modern design that is completely safe to work side-by-side with people.
• Backed by FANUC's decades-long experience in the design and manufacture of robots with world renowned reliability.
• The same uncompromising quality standards that customers expect from FANUC products.
• Lightweight and compact design allows for easy integration into any work area or existing system.
• Easy to install without the use of a crane or lifting equipment.
• CRX uses FANUC's latest compact R-30iB Mini Plus Controller for even more space savings.
• Easily program and teach points on your new CRX cobot using all-new lead-through
programming features and new teach pendant user interface.
• Easy to connect to 3rd party grippers.
• FANUC intelligence ready: iRVision, iRPickTool, and more.
Collaborative Robot Packing Stations
A low initial cost, easy programming and adaptive add-ons our Cobot solutions for 'Pick and Place Packing Stations' make the perfect choice.
With a typical return of investment on a 4 station system being between 6 and 12 months the numbers speak for themselves.
With IP67 rating and a smooth flush design make them perfect for the high care environment within Food Factories.
If you would like to know more about our Packing Station solutions please get in touch.
Pallet Stacking Solutions
With 2840mm of arm length our 10iA/L collaborative robot is especially designed to reach the far corners of single pallets safely.
Combined with our staged rise and fall system our pallet stacking solution can reach the highs and lows of most pallet stacking requirements.
Quick Release end of Arm Tooling
Using our quick release end of arm tooling solutions you are able to change the tooling of your robot in a matter of seconds.
One pull of the latch and the base of the arm is released.
Air and data is immediately released with no awkward connections to worry about.